Brother Bear  » Movies  »
  • I love to watch this movie with my younger sister
  • I though it was a really good movie overall and I enjoy watching it and I am twenty years old
  • I think it's a great movie and my sister likes to watch it

• by Brooke

This is one of my favorite animated movies. I love to watch this movie with my younger sister. It’s a great movie for the whole family and enjoyable to watch.

It kept me interested and entertained throughout the whole movie. There were plenty of parts that made me really laugh.

I

really like the moose’s in the movie. They are really funny and probably my favorite characters in the movie.

I also like this movie because I feel like it has an important story to tell and to teach a lesson. I really like it and feel like it is truly a ...

• great movie for the whole family.

There are other kids movies that are better but this one is really good and feel like it was overlooked. I though it was a really good movie overall and I enjoy watching it and I am twenty years old.

It really made me laugh

and kept me interested throughout the movie. My sister also really likes the movie and will watch it quite often.

I think it’s a great movie and my sister likes to watch it. I think I may like it more than she does.

I think everyone should see this movie. I recommend it to watch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111908440561131/k2311a0819/8.19.08