Phillips stereo and cd changer  » Electronics  »
  • I love this stereo because of the cd changer, the sound is amazing and it is really easy to use
  • It's probably the best stereo and cd changer that I have ever had

• by Brooke

A few Christmases ago I got a philliphs stereo and cd changer. I love this stereo. I have had it for at least four to possibly five years now.

I have never had any problems with it. I usually just listen to cd’s.

The sound of it is amazing. It came with two speakers and I

put them on top of my entertainment center and the stereo is inside of the entertainment center.

I can put three cd’s in it at once and I can easily change the cd or the song. It also came with a remote to it so that was nice to have.

I need to get some batteries ...

• to put into the remote though. I have let them go dead.

I love this stereo because of the cd changer, the sound is amazing and it is really easy to use. I also like the look of this stereo and cd changer.

It looks great and new and in style. It also came with a

tape player in it also but I don’t ever use it.

It’s probably the best stereo and cd changer that I have ever had. I love it and wouldn’t change it for any other one.

It displays to you how long the song on the cd is playing for and which number it is on the cd.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161908440541131/k2311a0819/8.19.08