A and D ointment  » Health  »
  • I like this ointment because it is not to greasy when you put it on
  • I really like this ointment and I would recommend it to anyone
  • I haven't tried to many ointments but I think this one will work for me and I will continue to use it whenever I need it

• by Brooke

This is a great ointment if you are chaffed anywhere. It also says on the bottle that it can be used for babies when they have diaper rashes.

I like this ointment because it is not to greasy when you put it on.

I also like it because it really does work.

I put it

on once and it helped and I never had to put anymore on it at all.

It isn’t that expensive.

It really is worth it and it doesn’t take that much to work.

It also doesn’t smell bad or anything.

I really like this ointment and I would recommend it to anyone.

I like it ...

• so much because it works and it lasts, it last on your body and the actual tube last for a long time.

I haven’t tried to many ointments but I think this one will work for me and I will continue to use it whenever I need it.

If you are looking for a ointment

for a baby that has a diaper rash or if you are chaffed anywhere, or need some type of ointment this would probably work.

It comes in a nice size tube that will last a long time.

I probably won’t have to buy any ointment for a really long time, at least some months.

I would recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341908440521031/k2311a0819/8.19.08