Diner Dash  » Games  »
  • I love diner dash though, it keeps me entertained and I have found myself playing the game for 4 hours because I just have to beat it

• by Brooke

Diner Dash is a very popular skill game. You have to sit people at tables in a restaurent, pick up their order, place their order, give them their order, then pick up the mess they made.

You get points for doing each of these things and you have a goal to make.

It’s not as easy as it sounds though, there

are many people in the restaurant, some which have babies who cry, making other people mad, some people make messes which you have to clean up, all while you are serving approximately six people at one time.

You cant just take your time though, people have hearts beside their tables and lose the hearts once they get mad because of the ...

• baby or if you have not served them fast enough.

Once they lost all of their hearts, they will leave.

You do have things to make them happy like you can serve them drinks or the radio but you don’t always have them, and you run out and wait for them to get full again.

I love diner dash though, it

keeps me entertained and I have found myself playing the game for 4 hours because I just have to beat it.

Any body, man woman, forty year old or five year old can play the game.

Just be prepared, you will come about 40 points away from your goal and get aggravated.

It will make you yell at your computer and stomp your feet.

Diner Dash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281908440371031/k2311a0819/8.19.08