Blogger  » Web sites  »
  • I like this one the best out of all of them because I understand it the most
  • I think it's a fun site and I really enjoy it
  • I would recommend this if you want your own blog

• by Brooke

Blogger is a place where you can go to get your own blog. I like this one the best out of all of them because I understand it the most. I think it is fairly easy to use.

I like how they have it set

up and you can easily go and edit things on your blog. As soon as you create your blog you can start blogging on it that minute.

You can add pictures, videos or text. I also like how they have it set up to where you can easily add an element on the side of the page.

You can pretty much add almost anything to your blog. You can also have multiple blogs with blogger.

I think you can have as many as you want. I really like it because ...

• Blogger
      it is so easy to use and self explanatory.

I use it because it is easy to use and I like the way it is set up. I think it’s a fun site and I really enjoy it.

I think it’s the best site to

get a blog out of all of them. I have tried a few other ones and they weren’t that great, I had difficulty trying to do certain things.

I also think blogger is probably the most popular one also. I would recommend this if you want your own blog.

Blogger

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201908440311031/k2311a0819/8.19.08