T.J Maxx Stafford VA
Stafford, Virginia
  • I have been in there a few times and I always find a deal that I can not pass up

• by Brooke

T. J Maxx in Stafford, Virginia is a nice clothing store.

I have been in there a few times and I always find a deal that I can not pass up.

T.

J Maxx has some older looking clothes and some younger looking clothes, and it’s all mixed together, which is good in a way, because

it satisfy everybody and gives everyone what they like.

But also you have to really search for something you really like.

I never find something that I absolutely love there, but the prices are really good, so it’s always worth it.

They have accessories, belts, and purses there also.

They all have a really ...

• good price too.

The people who work there are always nice, and willing to help.

They have a lot of clothes there, and it seems kind of disorganized, but none of that really matters as long as you like the clothes.

The hanger size is not always right either, so you have to

check and make sure the tag says the same.

Also I have tried clothes on there and they haven’t always fit you right.

So you have to have time to go into that store to really look for clothes and you have to try them on, but for their prices, they are always worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241908440201031/k2311a0819/8.19.08