Carmex
  • I love Carmex as I can get it everywhere, and its cheap

• by Brooke

Carmex is a chap stick sold at many local stores, like Walmart, Target, or you little stores like CVS, or Sheets. Carmex is used for cold sores, fever blisters, and chapped lips.

It contains 1/4 OZ, or 7.

5 grams.

It contains menthol, Camphor, Phenol, Fragrance in Petrolatum, lanolin, cocoa butter, salicylic acid and

wax base.

I love Carmex as I can get it everywhere, and its cheap.

Normally it is two dollars, for two in a pack.

Carmex really does make your lips feel smooth, and kissable.

With most chap sticks I have to reapply it two to three times before it smooths my lips out ...

• after they get chapped.

I also have a habit of biting my lip, which will bust it open, and will hurt.

With Carmex it smooths it down, and takes the pain away from with i smile and crack my lip open again.

It is also very glossy so once you apply it it

looks like you just applied a lip gloss.

But you keep your natural lip color, and it doesn’t look to over dramatic, plus it isn’t sticky or gunky.

Carmex also has this cooling sensation where it makes your lips feel a little tingly and very smooth.

Once you use Carmex, you simply will not go back

Carmex

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311908440051031/k2311a0819/8.19.08