Pantene Expression Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I like about it is that it makes my hair shine without looking oily

• by Brooke

I tried some of this shampoo this morning. What I like about it is that it makes my hair shine without looking oily. A lot of shampoos make my hair oily or look oily.

It just makes my hair a little bit shiny. I like that.

It also makes my hair

feel light. The smell of the shampoo is subtle but I like it.

I also like how it feels to wash your hair with this shampoo. My hair also looks a lot fuller.

I would definately recommend this shampoo. It comes in brunette expressions, blonde expressions, and midnight expressions for girls ...

• with black hair.

I wouldn’t use this shampoo everyday on my hair solely for the fact that my hair gets oily really quick. If it it wasn’t for that I would probably use it everyday.

I do plan to continue to use it a couple times a week. It’s a very

good shampoo overall.

They also have conditioner that you can get if you want. If you haven’t tried this shampoo yet you should.

I like it for the most part. It also makes my hair soft.

It is very lightweight after washing with this shampoo. I really like the feeling of my hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311908440011031/k2311a0819/8.19.08