Americas got talent  » TV  »
2.5
  • In other parts of the show it starts to get boring
  • I don't think that I could watch a whole hour of the show
  • Occasionally I like to watch it for a couple of minutes when I see the show on
  • I think that it could be better somehow and it is like a lot of other shows on television today

• by Brooke

This is a television show that comes on. I have only seen it a couple of times. I don’t even think that I have seen a whole episode of the show.

It’s a show where people go in front of the judges and an audience and show there talent. The judges tell them if

they have moved to the next stage or not.

If not they are going any further in the show. If they are they go further on in the show.

It is kind of entertaining in some parts of the show. In other parts of the show it starts to get boring.

I don’t think ...

• that I could watch a whole hour of the show. There is just something missing in the show.

Occasionally I like to watch it for a couple of minutes when I see the show on. Other than that I don’t watch the show at all.

The are three judges that are on the show.

One of the judges are David Hasseloff and one of the other judges are Sharon Osbourne, I don’t know the other guys name.

It’s an alright show overall. I think that it could be better somehow and it is like a lot of other shows on television today.

It could be a lot more unique. It’s alright.

Americas got talent

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101908439920931/k2311a0819/8.19.08