Joji Ilagan Career Center  » Education  »
Chaves street, Uyanggurin, Davao City Philippines
  • Old Teachers are change with new ones without any experience of teaching

• by skalofong

Joji Ilagan Career Centre Foundation Inc. Located at Chaves Davao City Philippines. A school for Beauty and Fashion, Cookery, Tourism and Hospitality Services they offer courses like Bachelor of Science Hotel and Restaurant management and Travel and tourism management.

JOJI ILAGAN CAREER CENTER FOUNDATION, INC. was founded in 1982 and is proud of its tradition and its track record of meeting the individual’s professional and personal needs.

I am taking Bachelor of Science Hotel and Restaurant Management. I’m currently at my second year level. When I started here at this school I really couldn’t believe that this school changes me, back at my high school years

my habits are really bad I don’t come at school prepared I’m stubborn to my teachers and all faculty staff, always late and absent that was my attitude in my high school days .

The school provides me a motivating ability to achieve my goals and have a better future. The key of the school to make the students change for there highest caliber of learning is the teachers. There are many good teachers at the school at that time so many students are change including me. I just realize it feels good when you achieve a good grade.

Unexpectedly after a year it ...

• all change various teachers resigned because of the faculties way of limiting the budget for the students to be expose outside school, We cant always stay at school only doing the lectures, students need to expose to be prepared for their future jobs. Basically the schools faculty is now twisted some services are now overprice but the students are neglect for there educational budget.

Old Teachers are change with new ones without any experience of teaching. There’s a new teacher that I really like because even he doesn’t have any teaching experience he thought us well and bring our motivation back to our selves.

One day he tells us what the faculty says about the exam questions that he make, our teacher send his exam questions to the faculty because it is required for the school, when he submits the questions the faculty head says “don’t make essay questions because the students are not capable of expressing there selves through writing”, I’m shock when I heard that from my teacher, can you imagine the school don’t believe in there students. My teacher said to us that lets prove them wrong about what they say, he motivates us and at this time me and my classmates are now proving them wrong.

jane elevazo says :

Please assist me on trainings seminars related to beauty because i am planning to start a business related to beauty such as hair treatments and facials etc. Your response will be much appreciated. Thank you and hopoing for your immediate reply.

carmie26 says :

Hi Jane,

Joji Ilagan Career Center Foundation offers Beauty and Fashion Courses which could help you in starting your business which is related to beauty services. They offer Diploma in Hair and Aesthetician Course and Hairdressing NC II course. You may send them an email at info[at]jojiilagancareercenter.com or call them at (63)82 2275602 for more details and assist you in your needs.

arqe ditto saturs says :

hi how much is the tuition fee for 2 years hrm? and how much is the entrance fee?

Quimmy says :

how much the tuition in joji ilagan and the semester?

John says :

It averages P 28,000-30,000 per semester, but according to the website this can vary depending on your financial plan.

malou says :

Hello..I would like to inquiry about the tuition fee for hair and esthetician course ..please reply as soon as you can..thanks

Malou

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501908439690931/k2311a0819/8.19.08