Philips AZ1037 CD/MP3 Player  » Electronics  »
  • One of the reasons why I love my Philips player is that it comes with a remote control (which works for disc operations only) so if I'm feeling lazy I'll still be able to perform operations by just clicking away

• by Malou

Music is a way of life for me. It’s not just a form of relaxation. Whether I’m at home, in the office, and supermarket, I always make it a point to put on a CD or just listen to the radio.

There are times I use my ipod and some other time I use my hi-fi component system. But

most of the time, especially when I’m in my room tinkering with my laptop, I use my Philips AZ1037 CD/MP3 Player.

This player produces clear, crisp sound that makes listening to music truly pleasurable. It plays audio discs including CD-R, CD-RW, and MP3 CD.

It has a 1 disc tray and you can do numerous functions like selecting your desired track and performing different play modes like Repeat (plays the current track continuously), Repeat All (repeats the entire disc), and Shuffle (tracks of the entire disc are played in random order). You can also program track numbers, up to 20 tracks for audio CD and 10 tracks for MP3, in the desired sequence.

All these you can do ...

• Philips AZ1037 CD/MP3 Player
      very easily because the player comes with an easy to understand users manual. It also functions as an FM radio and has a 1 deck cassette recorder.

One of the reasons why I love my Philips player is that it comes with a remote control (which works for disc operations only) so if I’m feeling lazy I’ll still be

able to perform operations by just clicking away. It’s also compact and light-weight.

I can easily move it around the house. But the thing I love most is its being very affordable.

It only costs P2,600 (in Philippine pesos, which is approximately $60). So it’s really value for your money.

Buy the Philips AZ1037 CD/MP3 Player and find out for yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161808439611131/k2311a0818/8.18.08