Fiber One Chewy Bars - Oats and Chocolate flavor
  • In fact, I prefer them over regular candy bars
  • For the first time ever, I've found a candy bar I love that actually is helping me lose weight
  • Whether you're trying to add more fiber to your diet or are just looking for a healthier alternative to the regular candy bars on the market, then I highly recommend the Fiber One Oats and Chocolate Chewy Bars

• by KristiMoore

I recently discovered Fiber One Chewy Bars at my local Wal-Mart Supercenter. The Oats and Chocolate bars are my favorite of all the flavors made. In fact, I prefer them over regular candy bars.

The Fiber One Oats and Chocolate Chewy bars are pleasantly sweet and just a little chewy. They consist of oats and tiny chocolate chips that are mixed in a caramel-like glaze and

drizzled with chocolate. The combination is delicious.

Best of all, I get to enjoy something sweet without feeling guilty. Each Oats and Chocolate bar contains a whopping 9 grams of dietary fiber. For the first time ever, I’ve found a candy bar I love that actually is helping me lose weight! The large amounts of fiber in the bars is great for regulating your digestive ...

• system and helps promote a healty weight.

My only problem is I love them so much that it’s hard to eat just one. One bar is pleasant, but if I eat two at once, my stomach doesn’t usually enjoy it afterwards. I feel bloated from too much fiber at once.

I stay very busy during the day, so I try to keep a bar handy for

times when I get hungry, but don’t have time for a full meal. They work wonders at calming my appetite and they only contain 140 calories and 4 grams of fat per bar.

Whether you’re trying to add more fiber to your diet or are just looking for a healthier alternative to the regular candy bars on the market, then I highly recommend the Fiber One Oats and Chocolate Chewy Bars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271808439521131/k2311a0818/8.18.08