Mylot  » Web sites  »
  • I love to write and I love to chat, and I was searching for ways to earn a bit of extra money via the web
  • I also found out that you get paid for the replies to your own discussions which is an incentive to start an interesting one, that will get lots of responses
  • What I really love most about mylot, is that 99% of the people in there are so friendly and all love to chat just like me
  • I would highly recommend this site to anyone that loves to chat and/or write

• by Eveeee

I love to write and I love to chat, and I was searching for ways to earn a bit of extra money via the web. It was through searching that I came across someone giving the link to mylot, so I joined up that day. Within about an hour of joining I was hooked and actually forgot I was earning from it.

The earnings don’t show until the next day for your posts from the day before, so I didn’t have a clue about how much I would get. There is such a huge variety of topics posted on there all waiting

to be replied to and everytime you reply, or post a photo, or tag a discussion the money creeps up in your account.

I say creep, as it certainly won’t make you rich and some days you can earn more than others. Anyway I continued posting for a large percentage of the day, and when I couldn’t find a discussion I liked I started ones of my own.

I also found out that you get paid for the replies to your own discussions which is an incentive to start an interesting one, that will get lots of responses. What I really love ...

• most about mylot, is that 99% of the people in there are so friendly and all love to chat just like me.

The topics are lively and interesting and the search facility means I can search for discussions on anything I like, and if its not there then I start something up. I have learned so much about all sorts whilst on there and sometimes get so carried away reading posts I forget to post myself.

One of the things I have really been able to research on there is about blogging, and other ways to earn money online, in fact it

is through mylot that I came across this site. The site has a referral system, where you can recruit others to the site and earn a percentage from them, but unless they are active this comes to very little, but every little helps.

I have been with the site now for just over 3 weeks and by tomorrow or the day after I should have enough to cash out my first payment. Do they pay? Well a huge percentage of mylotters say they do and have payment proofs to prove it.

I would highly recommend this site to anyone that loves to chat and/or write.

Mylot

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201808439481131/k2311a0818/8.18.08