Beneful Prepared Meals  » Pets  »
  • I noticed it one day when shopping for dog food and thought i would give it a try because it looked so good
  • Well i was very impressed when he finaly ate some soft dog food and no upset stomach , or soft stool

• by michelledurakis

Beneful prepared meals come in diffrent flavors savory rice & Lamb stew , roasted chicken and pasta , beef stew , simmered beef entree, and simmered chicken entree. This product has a lots of vegtables and rice , and pastas and wholesome ingredients . It is a fairly new product by beneful .

I noticed it one day when shopping for dog food and thought i would give it a try because it looked so good .

I was somewhat skeptical because a lot of soft dog foods i have tryed for my dog seem to give him a upset stomach , and very soft stool.

When i first opened it I will admit it looked for good , you could see all the vegtables and the rice , and pasta very clearly . The meats looked like real meats .

It looked like a dinner i would prepare myself. It also smelled ...

• very good.

Not like some of the dog food cans you open , and you wounder how your dog could even eat the stuff. It looked very healthy, and i feelt like i was doing something right for my dog.

Well the momment of truth arrived and i gave some to buddy are sweet cavalier king charles spaniel. He loved it , It looked like he was trully enjoying every bite.

I have to admit ,

the momment of truth would come later if he gits a upset stomach or not. Well i was very impressed when he finaly ate some soft dog food and no upset stomach , or soft stool.

I think this is a great product for dogs. Every time i take this product out to feed my dog he gets so excitted and he can’t wait to eat it .

Beneful prepared meals gets 2 thumbs up from me .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291808439401131/k2311a0818/8.18.08