Kuppa Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
  • My favorite location has always been Bacolod City, Negros Occidental because there are a lot of good restaurants and even more delectable dessert cafes in the province

• by plumfrance

My job in Corporate Communications often takes me out of town. My favorite location has always been Bacolod City, Negros Occidental because there are a lot of good restaurants and even more delectable dessert cafes in the province. My top of mind choice among the dining places in Bacolod would have to be Kuppa Restaurant.

Kuppa is a coffee shop that offers so much more. It immediately reminds

you of UCC restaurant because it offers great coffee, great desserts and great food. Except that in kuppa, they have gelato ice cream and even their hot teas (that comes in oh so many flavors and with different herbs) are freshly brewed.

Since I’m more of a pasta-eater, I immediately tried their Seafood Linguine pasta the first time I went to Kuppa and boy, was I hooked on it ever ...

• since. From the rich tomato-based sauce and fresh seafood ingredients (composed of shrimp and shell food)to the al dente linguine, each order is such a joy to devour. I always order this with their freshly-squeezed lemonade to match. yum,yum,yum!

To relax, I order their freshly brewed Casablanca Mint tea, which never fails to calm down my nerves and aid in my digestion.

Finally, there’s Kuppa’s gelato which as more

than a dozen flavors. It’s smooth and absolutely heavenly, I just have to a scoop of it whenever I go there. My favorite flavors would have to be their sugar free chocolate and choco mint flavors.

If you ever go to Bacolod, try eating at Kuppa. You’ll fall in love with their ambiance and most of all, its food will leave a serious mark in your gastronomic memory.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71808439381031/k2311a0818/8.18.08