Snickers Dark Chocolate
  • Then I bought 1 bar of Snickers Dark Chocolate about a month ago and I haven't stopped buying it everyday ever since
  • You see I love dark choocolate with any kind of nuts

• by plumfrance

Dark Chocolate is my favorite snack. Everytime I see a new brand of dark chocolate, I immediately buy 1 bar to try it. Trying each new brand of dark chocolate is always an adventure for me. I’m always on the lookout for great tasting dark chocolate bars.

Then I bought 1 bar of Snickers Dark Chocolate about a month

ago and I haven’t stopped buying it everyday ever since. You see I love dark choocolate with any kind of nuts. Which is why one bite of Snickers Dark Chocolate and I was already hooked on it.

I just love the taste of dark chocolate with nuts (there’s lots of it) and caramel and I don’t find it overpoweringly sweet ...

• at all. Ever since I tried it, Snickers Dark Chocolate has been my favorite snack or dessert. I savor each bite because it’s just heavenly for me.

The dark chocolate that they use in Snickers is not too bitter and not too sweet. Unlike other dark chocolates that are just too bitter for me that it almost tastes like coffee

powder.

My grocery basket won’t be complete without it. Just 1 bar per day is enough for me though. Because if I buy 1 pack of 6 bars, I’m afraid I might be able to finish the entire pack in 1-2 days, which can be bad for my sugar level.

Can’t wait to buy my Snickers Dark Chocolate bar tomorrow. Try it and get addicted, too.

Azriel says :

I like Dark chocolates, and Snickers. So when you combine these too… it is a total blast I like the snickers dark chocolate and it is a very good variant of the said brand. They have created a very crunchy sweet tasting chocolate that is a better alternative to the one we are all used to. It is a very welcome change to old habits. So when you need to grab a snickers bar, this would be it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271808439271031/k2311a0818/8.18.08