Gain Laundy Detergent  » Housewares  »
  • A steal of a deal I bought the Joyful Expressions scented Gain, and am absolutely thrilled with the results
  • This Gain is the best ever
  • It has cleaned my clother better than Tide for less than half the cost

• by Melissa Glenn
      I have bought a small bottle of Gain Laundry Detergent before, and found it to be awesome. Then the price doubled, and I went back to my generic powder brand.

Yesterday at Zellers I was given a $1 off coupon for a 2.

95L bottle of

liquid Gain detergent.

This brought the price of this 24 load bottle to $4Cdn plus tax.

A steal of a deal I bought the Joyful Expressions scented Gain, and am absolutely thrilled with the results.

This Gain is the best ever.

It has cleaned my ...

• clother better than Tide for less than half the cost.

Even my husbands dirty construction clothers only needed one wash with this Gain detergent.

I did whites and did not even need to add bleach! This product is truly fantastic.

Gain is made by Proctor

and Gamble, and they have a winner on their hands.

My only fear is that it will soon go up to $8 for a 24 load bottle like Tide when the general public realizes how great it is.

Also they really should make a non-scented liquid detergent, for the chemically sensitive.

tracey noble says :

I fell in love with a gain product and can`t find it anymore. It was not a floral or an island smell nor was it a fabreeze or the original. This detergent made me want to do landry alot I can`t remember the name but it was so fresh smelling and the scent lasted forever on the towels. They are not selling the product presentltly at my walmart..I need help..I am addicted to gain ..no pain Any ideas??

quick note by anonymous :

Yes,it’s good …I use

Cata says :

I use also that detergent…is the best

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5330443921130/k2311a043/4.3.06