Austin’s Pizza  » Restaurants  »
10900 Research Blvd, Austin, TX
  • The pizza I like most from Austin's, for example, is the barbecue chicken
  • Texas is the home of the best barbecue and this is no exception

• by morel moreau

This is a brief review of a restaurant that I would like to tell you more about. It may be the first of a few because I have visited every location of this small local chain of pizza spots. Austin’s pizza is one of my favorites in town. The service is excellent and the fresh ingredients,

innovative menu, and just plain good pizza keeps me coming back for more.

I am a pizza snob. Make no bones about it i don’t flip for just any old slice. This is different though. Taste sensation that really sometimes defy the general heading of pizza. The pizza I like most from Austin’s, for example, is ...

• the barbecue chicken. When I saw that on the menu I really went wild. Texas is the home of the best barbecue and this is no exception. They use sauce for Stubb’s, the famous live music joint downtown.

I was not let down by my pie. The crust is light and crisp. The

cheese is hot and stretches like a mile of gum on an Austin summer afternoon. For just a few bucks I got a satisfying meal too. I would say for a single person, like myself the small is just right.

Go to Austin’s pizza at Research Blvd. in Austin for some of the very best pizza in the North neighborhoods.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71808439161031/k2311a0818/8.18.08