Chocolate Bananas with Ice-Cream recipe  » Recipes  »
  • Chocolate Bananas with Ice-Cream is sinfully delicious

• by eryana09

Chocolate Bananas with Ice-Cream is sinfully delicious. Sometimes, I need fattening food to make me happy and truly feeling full. My family love this so much, and me and my siblings take turns to prepare this once in awhile, especially when we have some guests over, and we just are not fully prepared to make dinner or something like that.

I get around 6-10 bananas, depending on the size of my

entourage, and then I get a bottle of chocolate fudge handy. Also I get a tub of chocolate ice-cream and usually, I get another tub of chocolate cookies in handy as well.

Hear me out. This is really easy. Peel off the skins of the bananas and put on one side. They will look yellowish and skinless, and with that, the bananas are having a very smooth texture.

• Take a baking tray and smear chocolate fudge onto it. Smear thinly and evenly. Next, using your hands, put one banana each time and spread all over; the fudge that is. Coat well and you will see it is easily smeared onto the bananas each time.

Lastly, get a baking powder sheet, around 6-10 as well, depending on the number of bananas you have and wrap the bananas

in; also separately each. You can also use foils for this as well. Wrap it up close, and store in the fridge for about 10 minutes. Then, serve onto bowls separately and scoop up a mixture of chocolate plus the chocolate chip flavor ice-cream.

The taste is out of the world, trust me! You have taste of banana as well as nice chocolate coating fudge and ice-cream. Yummy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491708438930431/k2311a0817/8.17.08