Black Pepper Fried Chicken recipe  » Recipes  »
  • Black Pepper Fried Chicken is another nice dish that I love making
  • She gave me some interesting tips and I have followed that since

• by eryana09

Black Pepper Fried Chicken is another nice dish that I love making. I learn this from my friend, when I was down at her place the other day. She gave me some interesting tips and I have followed that since.

You will need bread crumbs, a bit of flour, milk as well as chicken parts. Usually, I love the thighs

and breasts bits so I will use these for my cooking. I put some flour onto a bowl, and mix the bread crumbs and mix well. And then smear a pinch of salt, not too much, because you will spoil the chicken cooking. Don’t forget to add milk and also half and egg.

If you want an egg-less cooking, that’s ...

• alright too. Perhaps you can replace with butter or margarine and using your hands smear them and mix well. Next, get your chicken parts and smear the chicken bits with the solution already there. The last step before cooking would be to get some black pepper. I always use the one in the small bottle, for easy smearing. And
        mix well, because after frying the aroma of black pepper will be there as well as the taste.

Get your frying pan and put oil adequately and waiting for it to warm a bit, before putting your chicken. Stir well, front and back and serve onto a plate. You will see some nice, fat Black Pepper Fried Chicken. Really delicious and crummy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491708438900431/k2311a0817/8.17.08