Broccoli Stir Fry with Tomato & Boiled Eggs recipe  » Recipes  »
  • Broccoli is a very healthy vegetable and I think it is very delicious, especially when I stir fry it
  • I love to keep the stalks of the broccolis whenever I cook them as a vegetable side-dish

• by eryana09

Broccoli Stir Fry with Tomato & Boiled Eggs is a recipe that I tried to mix and match when I get the chance to cook a vegetable dish. Broccoli is a very healthy vegetable and I think it is very delicious, especially when I stir fry it. For this recipe, get some broccolis ready, about as much or as less as

you want.

Heat up the cooking pan or wok and then add on some small onions, put some water and salt and stir-fry. Add some liquid so as not to make it too dry. And after the heats get more, add on the broccolis and stir-fry gently. Remember never to over-stir or else you might lose the nutrients inside. I love ...

• to keep the stalks of the broccolis whenever I cook them as a vegetable side-dish. It keeps the aroma well, as well as looks good.

And then on another pan, boil some eggs and up to your liking as to the quantity. Meanwhile, keep your broccolis at a low heat, while waiting for your eggs to boil. Then peel off

the skin, and add to the mixture already inside. Next, cut off some tomatoes and put on top of all the vegetable mixture. Stir gently once more, before giving the final round and putting the vegetable dish onto a bowl. Very delicious indeed. And if you like it soupy, you can make a vegetable soup out of this as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491708438870431/k2311a0817/8.17.08