Noxzema Clarifying Toner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have what they call 'problem' skin, which means that even though I'm 30'ish I am still prone to acne breakouts
  • My expensive face wash cost 3 times more than this toner, so I am disgusted by how much dirt is left for Noxzema to remove

• by Melissa Glenn
      I have what they call ‘problem’ skin, which means that even though I’m 30′ish I am still prone to acne breakouts. I have tried many products, expensive and otherwise over the years, and have to tell you as toners go, this Noxzema is great value!

Noxzema

Continuous Clean Clarifying Toner
      in Tingly Citrus Formula, is the label on the 236ml bottle.

This toner cost me $6.

99Cdn at Walmart.

It really does smell citrusy, more grapefruit than anything and it is a pure smell, not chemical at all.

The toner feels cool and ...

• refreshing on my ‘problem’ skin.

It doesn’t burn, it doesn’t sting, but it does get the dirt out of my pores.

I have been using this product for a week now, and am continuously amazed how much gunk appears on my cottonballs, when I use this

toner.

My expensive face wash cost 3 times more than this toner, so I am disgusted by how much dirt is left for Noxzema to remove.

After a week my skin has a more matte texture, less pimples, and is definatly a whole lot cleaner.

This product could not be better.

brandon c. says :

Hey, all my bad pimples are gone, but i still get the little ones all around my face…and i have blemishes mostly on my cheeks and a little on my forehead. so…i was wondering if the toner helped with your blemishes if you ever had any. does it help overall on blemishes and pimples? thank you for listening brandon

Galega says :

Yes, toner will definitely help in the case of blemishes and pimples. Apart from this, you should also use a good face wash. Keeping your face clean and keeping away dust/pollutants will fasten the result.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130443881030/k2311a043/4.3.06