Baked Chicken Teriyaki recipe  » Recipes  »
  • I love to use chicken thighs and chicken breasts for this type of recipe
  • I like the elements of butter and something like buttered chicken Teriyaki sounds pretty find to me as well

• by eryana09

Baked Chicken Teriyaki is not that hard to make once you get the hang around it.

First important step is to get your pieces of chicken meat. I love to use chicken thighs and chicken breasts for this type of recipe. You need

ingredients like black pepper, onions, eggs, butter and a bit of sugar and Tomyam sauce or soy sauce. Whichever you prefer. I love using fried onions, because I love my Teriyaki to be really fried and cooked. Tender at the same time. If you want to omit vinegar, it is also alright. The taste will still be quite good.

Since this is a baked recipe, you need to preheat your oven to a good temperature. Do not forget that. I like the elements of butter and ...

• Baked Chicken Teriyaki recipe
      something like buttered chicken Teriyaki sounds pretty find to me as well. After mixing all the ingredients together, you need to make sure the sauce looks bubbly and well formed. Smear all over your chicken and before that step, use a brush and take
      that butter and spread all over the chicken thighs or breasts for a glow, golden effect. When you have finished baking, the color will look extremely beautiful and nice. Last but not least, sprinkle some nice coriander leaves or basil and the fried onions. Yummy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491708438640331/k2311a0817/8.17.08