Coffee Cake Recipe  » Recipes  »
  • I love the normal light coffee mixture for this Coffee Cake Recipe
  • I learned to make this from my late grandma and she was an expert making this

• by eryana09

I love the normal light coffee mixture for this Coffee Cake Recipe. I learned to make this from my late grandma and she was an expert making this. Really missed her so much. She told me that elements of butter or margarine is very important and I tend to refrigerate my butter. But for this recipe, I need it to be soft. So prior to making this recipe, store outside your butter for

about 10-15 minutes first.

Caster sugar is needed for this to have that fine-cake effect. I love my Coffee Cake to be having a nice, light brown color. Baking powder and also a good flour is important. I don’t know if the ingredient of icing sugar or butter icing is your preference, but this is pretty optional. But you need a bit of an icing effect for that glow and fatness to the cake.

• Please don’t mind my words. In my best personal review of making Coffee Cake, I love trying out butter icing. Be it of any types. And I love to add on a bit of peanuts or cashew nuts as well for that nutty effect.

You must beat everything gradually, gently until you see a very nice-looking solution. Most recipes are the same, only how you make them creatively. Don’t forget your eggs and to

preheat your oven each time before finishing making the solution. If your cake is springy and looking all fat and done up, that means you have succeeded in making your Coffee Cake Recipe. Try it. Then last step would be to get that extra nice cream and don up a bit of a design on top of the cake. In this way, you won’t feel so bored with just having the coffee taste. Enjoy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491708438630331/k2311a0817/8.17.08