Oreo Cheesecake recipe  » Recipes  »
  • I love it, and sometimes, I replace the Oreo with chocolate chip cookies or other types of flavors like butterscotch and nut types of cookies
  • Some of my friends love using as little as 4 pieces of Oreo cookies while as for me, I prefer to use around 6-8 pieces

• by eryana09

Oreo Cheesecake is very delicious! I love it, and sometimes, I replace the Oreo with chocolate chip cookies or other types of flavors like butterscotch and nut types of cookies.

In making cheesecake, whenever I have a taste, I will always remember the essence of vanilla. It is important. And of course, no cheesecake is salty

or sour. So you need a good amount of sugar and eggs too. Because you need to make the flour really come up. Some of my friends love using as little as 4 pieces of Oreo cookies while as for me, I prefer to use around 6-8 pieces. You need an electric mixer because the mixture ...

• has to really blend in well. And be sure to add on your cheese. It would be very funny if you don’t have cheese in your Oreo Cheesecake recipe. Blend well and form a nice looking solution with your electric mixer. Heat up your oven first and foremost and then add on the Oreo bits.
        Stir in again and you will see a mixture of vanilla mixed flour with Oreo blackness. Awesome!

You have to bake it for close to an hour, but perhaps after 45 minutes, take a look whether your cheesecake is cooked. Then you can serve them to your friends and relatives, or just for yourself during those hungry snack days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491708438610331/k2311a0817/8.17.08