Cucumber Sandwiches  » Food  »
  • No doubt this is not so delicious a meal but then again, it is so convenient to make this sandwich and most definitely takes a short time and you won't be so rushed to get to work

• by eryana09

I am not really a fan of Cucumber Sandwiches, but a lot of my friends at work and outside really love to eat this menu; I really don’t know why. On some occasions, I will find myself preparing this to take to take-away lunch to bring to work to save money. And on most times, I feel that it’s so bland to be eating

just plainly cucumber after biting the sandwich and feeling the taste of cucumbers throughout.

However, I still do prepare this once in a while so that I will have a balanced and healthy lifestyle. If you must pack a Cucumber Sandwich, remember to was your cucumber thoroughly and washing out all the germs and bacteria. You never know all those hiding. And one thing ...

• to take note is that it’s best to refrigerate your cucumber before slicing them up. This is for added freshness. But if you are someone truly busy and wanting to have lesser time to prepare in the morning, then you might want to cut out the cucumber slices first and storing it in the fridge.

If you don’t want a yucky feeling, you can spread

butter over your slice of cucumber and then add on cheese and then close up with bread for the complete Cucumber Sandwich. No doubt this is not so delicious a meal but then again, it is so convenient to make this sandwich and most definitely takes a short time and you won’t be so rushed to get to work. I find that convenient, really.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271708438560331/k2311a0817/8.17.08