Wild, Wicked, & Wanton by Jaci Burton  » Books  »
  • But sometimes, the wildness of this book doesn't really agree with me
  • I found myself loving to read about the best friends

• by eryana09

Wild, Wicked, & Wanton by Jaci Burton is like a roller-coaster ride type of book. I get exited reading this story and it has a lot of nice plots to it. The stories are wildly and erotic and is not suitable for those ‘decent types’. That’s what my friend told me before I read it. I consider myself decent enough though. But sometimes,

the wildness of this book doesn’t really agree with me.

I found myself loving to read about the best friends; 3 of them actually naming Callie, Blaire and Abby. 3 ladies, 3 different experiences and encounters, but they reunite by sharing their dreams, aspirations and wild secrets. Abby has married a so called loser and a playboy at that. So since it hadn’t worked ...

• out, she wanted to stay clear off man. But will she succeed when certain men cross her path? As for Blaire, she always breaks mens’ heart. Will she ever get her just desserts? Read on to find out. Last but not least is Callie. And Callie is the most wisest of them 3. She is a die-hard romantic person and has
        been heartbroken. And there’s this particular man whom she finds so cute and getting her utmost attention. Will she ever learn her lesson, or is this the truly romantic guy this time round?

Not going to tell you, but the plot thickens as I read by. I couldn’t find myself to put down the book, even for a while. I give this book a 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171708438300331/k2311a0817/8.17.08