Potato Pancakes  » Food  »
  • The shapes of the pancakes are normally roundish and one of the best methods that I love when I make potato pancakes would be to stuff the fillings in the pancakes and giving it a sandwich type of look
  • In short, this is a delicious snack or side-dish that I will never forget

• by eryana09

Potato Pancakes is one of the most ever popular type of culinary and side-dish. You can even label it as snack and it’ll pass off as well.

Normally, my mouth would water whenever I go hungry and I see potato pancakes. It has that ‘market appeal’ and is one of the most easiest recipes to master. But there are

certain fattenings or cholesterol involved, so if you could use fat-free margarine or butter for your ingredients, it would be great. The shapes of the pancakes are normally roundish and one of the best methods that I love when I make potato pancakes would be to stuff the fillings in the pancakes and giving it a sandwich type of look. So ...

• the potato mash are in between the pancakes. Or if you don’t like the burger look. Just fold the pancakes and use a toothpick to secure the folded pancakes, with the potatoes inside.

Here is an idea of how you can dress up your potato pancakes with. You can cook some hash browns and having some nice spinach around,

so there are greenery too. It is not that hard to make potato pancakes; the main pointer would be the amount of flour that you need and also how thick or thin your pancakes are. You can use brown sugar or the normal ones; that’s fine. In short, this is a delicious snack or side-dish that I will never forget.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271708438260331/k2311a0817/8.17.08