Steamed Oysters with Vegetables recipe  » Recipes  »
  • Because I have had one bad experience of eating some bad and stinking oysters that I think the cook during that time did not take the 'precautionary steps'
  • So for this particular recipe, I love to match my steamed oysters with Kai-Lan vegetables as well as some broccoli

• by eryana09

Steamed Oysters with Vegetables is a nice combination. Not everyone like to eat oysters, and I used to hate oysters so much.

during that time did not take the ‘precautionary steps’.

Remember when cooking your oysters, you need to be super, extra careful to choose fresh oysters from the market.

My mom gives me this tip.

To boil the precooked oysters with a bit of salt in the boiling water to sort of strip away the smell of the already oysters.

All oysters come with this faint smell, but if you choose non fresh ones, it will stink the more.

So take good ...

• Steamed Oysters with Vegetables recipe
      care of that point.

Vegetables are aplenty and I am spoiled for choices.

So for this particular recipe, I love to match my steamed oysters with Kai-Lan vegetables as well as some broccoli.

Really super healthy and delicious.

Steam those oysters

carefully and remember to include your parsley.

That is a very important point to ponder.

Your salt, pepper and seasonings are also very crucial.

Not too bad the taste for this recipe of Steamed Oysters with Vegetables and I give it a 7.

Rhiannon Oswald says :

They look really good and I’m sure you could add other seasonings to it as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491708438250231/k2311a0817/8.17.08