Curry Prawns with Ketchup Boiled Eggs recipe
  • The taste of curry prawns are really delicious
  • I love including plain bread options as well, for them to use it like a budget sort of caviar

• by eryana09

Here is an idea for your next meal that you can prepare. I am reviewing this food option, Curry Prawns with Ketchup Boiled Eggs and giving some basic cooking tips.

Not everyone hates ketchup. I am a fine with this sauce and there are lots of food ideas and options that one can use with it. Curries aren’t that hard to make and that day in my house, some guests came. It

was my sister’s birthday and I wanted my mom to rest. I was thinking hard of what to serve my guests later, when I come out with this great food option. I’ve done this before, but separately though. Like curry prawns on another option and ketchup boiled eggs on another occasion or just on a normal family day meal. But the secret ingredient or recipe lies in the way that you prepare ...

• the curry. Make sure you have everything nicely prepared and done. And not to make your curry too thick or too gravy-like, if you know what I mean. The taste of curry prawns are really delicious. And make sure you boil your prawns first, before dipping them in the curry for cooking/boiling.

Boil your eggs aplenty. And when they are done, just grill them nicely up; but not before cutting

them into 2. Sprinkle your ketchup over it, or if you want to be more dramatic, precook your ketchup sauce first before pouring them sparingly on top of the boiled eggs. Include onions and basil leaves, and serve with your curry prawns with some rice bowls. Your guests will love it, trust me. I love including plain bread options as well, for them to use it like a budget sort of caviar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491708438240231/k2311a0817/8.17.08