Ice Cream with Nut and Oreo Crunchie recipe
  • Nuts like hazelnuts and other types of nuts are really delicious, if you want to mix them up with a snack like ice-cream

• by eryana09

Nuts like hazelnuts and other types of nuts are really delicious, if you want to mix them up with a snack like ice-cream. Here is my own made up recipe for Ice Cream with Nut and Oreo Crunchie that I sometimes serve for myself while watching a good DVD movie with friends or family.

Get a tub of ice-cream that you are really loving.

Like for me, I would scoop 1 chocolate flavor and another 1 scoop of butterscotch flavor and put it in a cup. It is just easy to serve like that, but for an elaborate and more delicious looking ice-cream serve, I get this particular squarish shape design like making a shape out of something, and put the ice-cream into that shape and then taking ...

• out the platter, so that it will have a nice squarish design. My ice-cream, that is. So I have a big squarish scoop of chocolate plus butterscotch mix ice-cream. Next off, I get some small hazelnuts; around 8-10 pieces and if you have those nuts with skin, peel off the skin first. Then I get some Oreo cookies and break it
        into pieces.

Next stop is the most fun of all. With the squarish ice-cream shape already on the plate, I spread out the hazelnuts and the Oreo cookies. And make sure those are evenly spread and then I add one more round scoop of ice-cream this time to add more depths of design. Try out this recipe, it is really awesome. Great for a snack-time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491708438220231/k2311a0817/8.17.08