Grilled Fish Tuna recipe  » Recipes  »
  • Here in this simple to make dish, I shall list down the steps and in my personal review, I think it scores a 7-8, depending on your type of taste-buds

• by eryana09

Wonder what it would taste like if you mix fish and fish together? Here in this simple to make dish, I shall list down the steps and in my personal review, I think it scores a 7-8, depending on your type of taste-buds. I am not really that big a fan of fish, but if you are talking about grilled fish, I go all out for it.

Alright, first

things first. The type of fish that you are going to grill really depends on your individual instincts and preferences. Normally, I love freshwater fishes; any kind. So get around 2 of these and grill them. Add black pepper if you want to on top of it while grilling, and a nice pinch of salt and sugar, if you must. But I prevent myself from ...

• using sugar, since I want to stay away from diabetes. Then I serve the fishes on a plate. Next, I take a smoked salmon, around 2 slice and cook them up. Grill too, actually and before they are too-cooked, I put them on a plate.

So you have your tuna, and your grilled fish, right? A balanced diet meal would be non-existent if you don’t have some

rice. Take around 1-2 spoons of rice, and scoop them up and put on a plate that you are going to serve to that someone. The take a green type of chili that is not that spicy and serve on top of the rice. Then at the side, lay down your grilled fishes, including the salmon. You are there to go with this meal and it is pretty sumptuous.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491708438070231/k2311a0817/8.17.08