Mega Burger Recipe  » Recipes  »
  • It is of my own creation name and I think it works well with my personality
  • So I got to thinking and set to work, before he came to my place for dinner from work, I decided to make my Mega Burger Recipe works
  • I love pita breads, so I replaced the traditional double-pattie burger style to pita style
  • I know that my boyfriend loves pita breads pretty much
  • Yes, looks delicious and the taste is out of this world, right

• by eryana09

I’ve come out with this latest recipe known as Mega Burger Recipe. It is of my own creation name and I think it works well with my personality. Because I’m a big eater and so is my new boyfriend. He loves to eat; just like me and that day, he was complaining that he always eat burgers that are really small and not easy for him to feel ‘that full’.

So I got to thinking and set to work, before

he came to my place for dinner from work, I decided to make my Mega Burger Recipe works. So I went to get my bread for the burger spread. Now, the types of bread that you use can be of any. I love pita breads, so I replaced the traditional double-pattie burger style to pita style. I know that my boyfriend loves pita breads pretty much. Now for the mega burger spread. Firstly, eggs play an important role ...

• here. And have you guys seen breakfast scrambled eggs from McDonalds? Yes, looks delicious and the taste is out of this world, right? So I made those, 2 of them actually and put aside.

Then, I grilled my 2 dosages of burger meat and 2 large slices of tomatoes (you can get at any grocery store), and then I arranged them in such a way that the pita bread at the bottom holds up a large slice of tomato, then followed by

2 dosages of burger meat. But for more style, after putting 1 meat, put on a scrambled egg on top of it. And the next meat, and then the egg on top again. Looks gorgeous! Next off, I put a slice of salad fresh from the market. Lastly, I put another slice of large tomato, and top it off with the top pita bread.

This is my Mega Burger Recipe and it got my boyfriend really, really full. Want to try?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491708438050231/k2311a0817/8.17.08