Burrito Wraps recipe  » Recipes  »
  • I think the best nice ingredient in a delicious Burrito Wraps would be the amount of flour that you put and at the same time, the fillings of the wraps
  • I love replacing my typical cheese with the type of cheddar cheese in my Burrito Wraps whenever I help my mom to make some

• by eryana09

I just love Burrito Wraps very much. The flour-taste, the tortillas, I should think and the juicy and nice meat inside are just so, so awesome. I love Burrito Wraps of any kind; be it a home-made one or the ones which I buy from restaurants or at any mini-restaurants which I could find.

I think the best nice

ingredient in a delicious Burrito Wraps would be the amount of flour that you put and at the same time, the fillings of the wraps. Make sure that if you put chicken meat or any types of meat, it is fully cooked and not raw. Also, add some forms of small carrots, or small green beans and tomatoes ...

• to add some ‘zest’ to it. Fresh basils are also an important ingredient and never miss out on that. I love replacing my typical cheese with the type of cheddar cheese in my Burrito Wraps whenever I help my mom to make some. Last but not least, I think the recipe will be very bland without eggs.
        At least use around 4-5 eggs, depending on how many wraps you are making.

If you want to replace your oil with butter for cooking the wraps, it is also highly recommended. I think olive oil works well with cooking Burrito Wraps. It is delicious, healthy and I think is a well-balanced diet side-dish or a light lunch snack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491708438040231/k2311a0817/8.17.08