The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz
  • It is a pretty hilarious story, but is not really an essence for something truly interesting

• by eryana09

The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz gets me bored, really. It is about this particular family business of Izzy, and she has been working for her parents’ company since she was young and it is a P.I business actually.

The story is actually pretty hilarious, but it gets sort of way bored and pretty dumb in

the middle of it all. To me, it is. But a bit of interest is the way the author described the Spellman’s family background and the fact that they are crazy and weird bunch of people. But other than that, I don’t see really any nice plots to it all that I could ...

• really comment on. The fact that Izzy comes from a P.I background family, it means disastrous throughout even her dating journey.

Like for instance, her mom runs checks on the boyfriends that Izzy is dating throughout and things don’t get better when Izzy finds out that the truth hurts. The book might gets better, but

it just dawned on me that the plot is just that bland. So the story is about the repulsive Spellman family and digging up dirts and secrets are no stranger to them. It is a pretty hilarious story, but is not really an essence for something truly interesting.

However, I rate it a 7.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171708437900231/k2311a0817/8.17.08