Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield  » Music  »
  • Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield is awesome and I love her voice very much
  • This is one of the latest album by her, and I think she has a very great potential of going far in her singing career

• by eryana09

I love this album very much. Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield is awesome and I love her voice very much. This is one of the latest album by her, and I think she has a very great potential of going far in her singing career.

Pocketful of Sunshine is

a pop-concept type of album and Natasha Bedingfield makes it clear in this album that she is truly cut out to be a singer. I was listening to some tracks the other day and looking at her CD album cover. I think her crooning voice has been compared to a lot ...

• of singers like Sheryl Crow and many others. In fact, I think Jessica Simpson might admire her voice, who knows, right. This album is good for souls whom are down and just for those seeking love and escapism in other forms. The music foundation in this album is really strong
        and focused and I could see the music direction that Natasha is heading through.

If you don’t believe me, get a copy of this album and see what I mean. There are some great songwriters in this album and it is indeed a good album with fans perhaps all over the world for Natasha.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141708437760231/k2311a0817/8.17.08