Maggie Gyllenhaal  » People  »
  • I think that Maggie Gyllenhaal is Jake Gyllenhaal's sister

• by eryana09

I think that Maggie Gyllenhaal is Jake Gyllenhaal’s sister. Yes, she is. If you guys do not know who she is, it’s the actress that has recently acted in the latest, The Dark Knight. She is quite a good actress and her dad is a Director or something. Or used to, not sure

which.

Look-wise, she’s not that gorgeous, but she has this very sweet and soft-spoken aura that I find totally endearing and I think most people will have no problem communicating with her, for sure. She had acted in quite a few movies before and one of it is World Trade Center. One good thing about this ...

• lady is that she does not really have lots of vicious gossips, which possibly puts her in the ‘laid-back’ type and perhaps humble? In my opinion, I think she is a grounded lady and she chose roles that are suitable for her.

Another thing that I noticed about her is that she is a good mother to

her daughter, whom I think is perhaps a few years old now. A good mom and a good actress, plus a wonderful mind of her own as well.

I hope to see more of Maggie Gyllenhaal acting and it’s good to know that she’s also pretty involved in theaters. That’s cool, coming from an actress.

Kino says :

Nothing much mentioned about the person and not even a photo?
    This seems like a 5minute draft

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521708437680231/k2311a0817/8.17.08