Barry Watson  » People  »
  • I think Barry Watson is a real good looking guy
  • But unfortunately, he do not have any sort of great acting break

• by eryana09

I think Barry Watson is a real good looking guy. But unfortunately, he do not have any sort of great acting break; personally to me. The only used to be memorable acting stint that I really loved about him before would be in ‘7th Heaven’. But I think he had not acted there anymore, and that was perhaps due

to the fact that he wanted to expand his acting career; just like what Jessica Biel had done before.

But I don’t really see him that succeeding pretty much. Succeed, yes, but to the point of really up there, I think he has a long way to go still. I just wish for once that he would come back to act ...

• in 7th Heaven, that would be so awesome. That’s because I used to love his character, ‘Matt’ in the story and he acted really well there, being a sibling to Simon and the likes. Including the cute Lucy and Ruthie. The producers have made his character scarce after he had gotten married and made his own life. So
        from there, his character was no longer there as Matt.

I think he’s no longer in 7th Heaven after that, because I pretty much watched on and off after Jessica Biel had started to leave the show. However, I hope that the real Barry Watson would get lots of more acting assignments and perhaps in a good romantic comedy movie or something.

Barry Watson

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521708437650131/k2311a0817/8.17.08