Golden Village Theater  » Theatre  »
  • I love watching movies at this particular theater company and there are lots of offers and sometimes perks as well
  • My first experience watching a movie was that I was all a bit giddy and flustered and that was so funny
  • The quality of movies featured are also fabulous and my only complaint would be the cost rise of ticket prices

• by eryana09

Golden Village Theater Group is one of best group of movie theaters ever that I truly love and am a frequent goer. I love watching movies at this particular theater company and there are lots of offers and sometimes perks as well.

When I first moved into my neighborhood area years back,

I was fascinated at the prospect that there would be a new theater coming up.

I was really wondering what company and would they be really good.

And when the theater was set up, I discovered that it was Golden Village Theater and if I still remember correctly, the first ever movie that I ...

• watched was ‘Aladdin’.

And it was really awesome! My first experience watching a movie was that I was all a bit giddy and flustered and that was so funny.

But I remember loving the lush seats of Golden Village, and it had been a few years since that first experience with

a Golden Village Theater.

Presently, Golden Village boasts more outlets throughout my country and the services are getting way better.

The quality of movies featured are also fabulous and my only complaint would be the cost rise of ticket prices.

But otherwise, Golden Village is 10 for me.

All the way through.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 321708437620131/k2311a0817/8.17.08