Vanilla Almond Tea  » Food  »
  • I thought the smell was queer in the beginning, and asked her whether there are any preservatives or some sort in the ingredients, and she said no
  • I didn't know that Vanilla Almond Tea could be delicious and thirst-quenching

• by eryana09

I was passing through my friend’s shop the other day and decided to have a shopping-spree rest. It was my pay day and I wanted to shop for some clothes, but not having the luck yet. And I chit-chatted awhile with her, whilst she was at the same time knitting something.

And she served me a particular beverage drink which is Vanilla Almond Tea.

I thought the smell was queer in the beginning, and asked her whether there are any preservatives or some sort in the ingredients, and she said no. I asked her politely for the pack, just curiously wanting to see and I must say that the packaging is rather nice. There are around 25-50 packs; depending on the type of brand you choose ...

• and the box size. As for the taste, it was rather lovely, and I could still remember the after-taste. Quite fun, actually if you could experiment with your beverage drink. I didn’t know that Vanilla Almond Tea could be delicious and thirst-quenching. Or in other words, my hot day turned out to be really fine.

There are tastes of some vanilla, of

course and also a smell and a bit of nutty almond feel and at the same time my friend suggested for me to stir pretty well as well as add some nice amount of milk. I like it thick and smelling great. But one word of caution. Not all people tend to like the taste of vanilla, so it actually depends on the individual.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271708437580131/k2311a0817/8.17.08