What I Know Now (Letters to My Younger Self) by Ellyn Spragins
  • I simply love the book title, What I Know Now
  • This book features a lot of authors that I really love reading their individual books
  • There are around 41 of these amazing and famous female whom had written letters to themselves
  • There are other interesting personalities like Queen Noor of Jordan, Olympia Dukakis, Macy Gray and amazing many more
  • It is simply a super-good book, that I don't think there are enough words to describe my feelings during the time I was reading this book

• by eryana09

I simply love the book title, What I Know Now: Letters to My Younger Self by Ellyn Spragins, simply said. This book features a lot of authors that I really love reading their individual books. The authors range from Nora Roberts right

up to Madeline Albright and many more.

This is not really a story, but rather a story of the writers themselves, years back. There are around 41 of these amazing and famous female whom had written letters to themselves; or rather to their younger self. How’s that, you might ask? But the method works. There are other interesting personalities like Queen Noor of Jordan, Olympia Dukakis, Macy Gray and amazing many more. It is simply a super-good book, that I don’t think there are ...

• What I Know Now (Letters to My Younger Self) by Ellyn Spragins
      enough words to describe my feelings during the time I was reading this book.

There is one particular saying from Nora Roberts that I really love which run along the lines of laundry can wait or something and I chuckled at that! It’s also

a fresh breather from normal story reading, and gives a bit of a synonym idea of what I could write up in my diary whenever I’m bored. To give a bit of an inspiration, so to speak. 10 stars for this book.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171708437570131/k2311a0817/8.17.08