The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield  » Books  »
  • I especially enjoyed The Thirteenth Tale pretty much
  • It is a good novel, and I think the powerful voice of Diane Setterfield is really becoming, for sure

• by eryana09

I simply love unique books. And The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield is one of the unique ones, which I personally felt. This book is about some mysteries, haunting tales and many more. This book is especially useful for those loving a bit of a scared feeling reading something. I especially

enjoyed The Thirteenth Tale pretty much.

At first, it was given to me as a gift voucher by one of my favorite bookstores. And I gave the benefit of the doubt and decided to read this book. And boy is it darn good. There are also elements of secrets and lies in this book that when I was reading it, I was like ‘oh no’ this and ‘oh no!’ that. It is a good novel, and I think the powerful voice of Diane Setterfield is really becoming, for sure. I won’t spoil the storyline, but a word of caution while reading this book. You might ...

• The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
      get confused if you don’t follow closely. The main character in this book to understand would be Vida and Margaret. I think Margaret is out to combine the missing pieces of facts, fictions and perhaps lies about Vida’s family secrets and hence, her life. The paradigm is that Margaret will also find
      some things about herself, which is pretty shocking to her.

I was shocked to find out about some things in the book, and for once, I might think that this is a true story or something. Don’t misjudge the power words. Read this book and be entertained. But might cause some chills, so beware.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171708437500131/k2311a0817/8.17.08