Balthazar Getty  » People  »
  • I love the performance of Balthazar Getty in the family drama, 'Brothers and Sisters'
  • Personally, I think he comes from a rather complicated family
  • I think I like him and might have a crush on the characters he portrayed

• by eryana09

I love the performance of Balthazar Getty in the family drama, ‘Brothers and Sisters’. Amazing and superb! He could really act in a serious role, and being a romantic and loving husband. Also a good and sometimes too firm a businessman as well. That’s his character in Brothers and Sisters, and he have certainly

acted well.

Personally, I think he comes from a rather complicated family. I don’t know how to summarize that, but I think his family background is certainly unique and a wonder. I think he embodies a bad boy turned good, and that is true for his personal self. That’s because he used to be a boy ...

• addict and had stopped since after his friend had died overdosing. That’s good for him. It’s better to become from worst to good, rather than the other way round.

Another thing about this ‘pretty tough’ actor is that he has a soft spot and passion for music. I couldn’t match him and music up,

but if he likes it, then it’s pretty becoming.

His aspirations and career dreams include music, and that is just so nice. I think I like him and might have a crush on the characters he portrayed. Perhaps so. Look out for this actor. He is something like Johnny Depp, only a bit different.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521708437440131/k2311a0817/8.17.08