The Black Ice by Michael Connelly  » Books  »
  • I love investigative and police-type or a mystery case type of books sometimes
  • Harry Bosch is an amazing officer from the LAPD, and there is another book too, featuring the character, Harry
  • I like the plot actually, because it is rare for a Narcotics Officer to be found dead

• by eryana09

I love investigative and police-type or a mystery case type of books sometimes; depending on my mood, really. Harry Bosch is an amazing officer from the LAPD, and there is another book too, featuring the character, Harry. So he is on a quest to find the linkage or something for the mystery death of a

particular LAPD Narcotics Officer.

I like the plot actually, because it is rare for a Narcotics Officer to be found dead. Like in most books, we will find victims dying and died in strange case scenarios; but this one is a bit different. The deceased was actually missing and when he was found, apparently dead.

• The case is classified as ’suicide’, but Harry just do not buy it one bit. And in the story, there is another character as the dead cop’s wife, and readers will find the attraction from Harry to her.

The thing that I was mystified reading was the Black Ice itself. It is actually a

new drug or something and has been illegally expanded for the usage across Los Angeles. So can Harry solve the case again this time and I like to read about the dangers and mysteries that he has to surround himself with. This book is great for thriller fans out there, and I give a rating of 8.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171708437410131/k2311a0817/8.17.08