Prison Break Season 3  » TV  »
  • I've heard about it and I think that's quite not right
  • I refuse to look at spoilers, because I love to appreciate each and every episode

• by eryana09

I love Prison Break any season at all. Be it the first, second or the third one, which is currently playing in my country, and left with 2 episodes left. I can’t wait for the ending. But will there be a Prison Break Season 4, I’m not sure. I haven’t find that out.

However, I am very disgusted by the fact that

there are lots of cheap downloads out there, especially for giving out a payment or some sort for the downloading. I’ve heard about it and I think that’s quite not right. But if there’s a license for it, should be alright, perhaps. This Season 3 is pretty more exciting in the sense that we see a different set of scenario and a ...

• different set of actors, including some of the old and seasoned ones. Michael Scofield and gang; well the ones with and against him, I always see the same pattern for all the 3 seasons. There will be a group with him, and the other very AGAINST him, and wanting to see him fall or worst even, DEAD!

I really like watching Wentworth Miller acting,

and with his intense and serious brooding looks, he really suits the role. This Season 3 perhaps will really make him escape, with the help of his brother and the rest of the gang. I rate this as a 9 and I hope that the endings will be good. I refuse to look at spoilers, because I love to appreciate each and every episode.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101708437360131/k2311a0817/8.17.08