Coffee Bean versus Starbucks  » Business  »
  • I have myself over a dozen times trying to make up my mind whether I prefer either one of them whole-heartedly
  • Although Starbucks is a more catchy name than Coffee Bean, I think that the specialties have a distinct difference
  • What I do know is that I love both of the brands and I could never do without them

• by eryana09

I am sure that Coffee Bean versus Starbucks is normal. I have myself over a dozen times trying to make up my mind whether I prefer either one of them whole-heartedly. But I have come to this conclusion; both have a strong advantage and a

strong disadvantage as well. There are times that I feel like drinking something from The Coffee Bean, and at other times, Starbucks.

Although Starbucks is a more catchy name than Coffee Bean, I think that the specialties have a distinct difference? Meaning? I have played a game before with my friends and we were like blindfolded. We have a few drinks from Starbucks as well as Coffee Bean, and we got this game whereby the blindfolded person had to choose which outlet that particular drink was made from.

And I ...

• Coffee Bean versus Starbucks
      have to happily say that I got my 3 drinks correct! And that’s coming from me, an avid goer for both different business outlets. Amazing. But sometimes, the cakes featured in Coffee Bean are not as diverse as the one in Starbucks, and some
      drinks from Coffee Bean are more personalized than Starbucks. So I think it goes both way. What I do know is that I love both of the brands and I could never do without them; like coffee is the way to go, although I know it’s not that healthy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411708437260131/k2311a0817/8.17.08