Norfasarie  » People  »
  • They are pretty popular in my country and a lot of hype and coverage has been given for their engagement as well as marriage, I think
  • Whoever she is the real person actually, I wish her the best for her marriage and may it last

• by eryana09

Norfasarie is a local singer and actress in my country whom has recently gotten married to her sweetheart and fiancee, local soccer player, Baihakki Khaizan.

They are pretty popular in my country and a lot of hype and coverage has been given for their engagement as well as marriage, I think. They have just

gotten married last Friday night, and their celebrations are rumored to be held over 3 or 4 days. I think that they are a power couple, and a lot of coverage has liken them like Posh Spice and David Beckham. I think in a few ways, yes. But there are also lots of ...

• vicious rumors surrounding them, but in my most personal opinion, Norfasarie is a pretty lady, and having a very fair skin with some average features.

I think she epitomes what media lady should behave as, because she has a sweet and gentle nature; overall, with her outspokenness and nice voice. She’s also good at

singing, but she also has her fair share of non-fans.

Whoever she is the real person actually, I wish her the best for her marriage and may it last. She has acted in several TV dramas locally and I must say that she’s best at sticking it out in comedy. It really suits her well.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521708437240131/k2311a0817/8.17.08