James McAvoy  » People  »
  • I think I have a silly little crush for James McAvoy, the actor that has acted for the latest movie, 'Wanted'
  • And I love the way he broods and stares in his acting role

• by eryana09

I think I have a silly little crush for James McAvoy, the actor that has acted for the latest movie, ‘Wanted’. He is a Scotman, I think and is very dashingly nerd. I wonder if there’s such a term.

I think that movies nowadays are not really caring that much for looks, but rather, more on talent. And I think

James McAvoy has 100% acting talent and is really a good actor. That is portrayed in the movie ‘Wanted’. I think he has acted in other movies as well, though I can’t really recall them. Unfortunately, he is taken and is married to Anne Marie Duff, whom I think looks pretty average, but prettily blonde. Perhaps, he is ...

• not the guy that is really looking for looks only. I think he is a very sweet guy and whenever I read his interviews in magazines, I think he is a very down-to-earth type of person. But his wife has been reported to be a very understanding woman and a very sporting woman at that.

I hope that James McAvoy really

makes it big in Tinseltown because he is really a dish! And I love the way he broods and stares in his acting role. I would love to see him acting with a role of a very loving father, out on a mission. Or perhaps there could have been a sequel to the movie ‘wanted’. I hope so yeah.

James McAvoy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521708437190131/k2311a0817/8.17.08