Penelope Cruz  » People  »
  • She is someone that I would go for should I be a guy, because I think she has this very willowy and gentle woman nature and at the same time, having mother-like qualities that guys would love

• by eryana09

Penelope Cruz is not only gorgeous but she is a multi-talented actress as well. She is someone that I would go for should I be a guy, because I think she has this very willowy and gentle woman nature and at the same time, having mother-like qualities that guys

would love.

I imagine that she is the homebody type and if she’s not in any acting assignment, she would rather spend her time watching DVDs at home. But that’s what I just think. But if you look around in papers and stuff, rarely you would read nasty gossips about her. She is mainly popular but kind of very humble and at the same time, very polite and sweet. With her dark looks and great acting skills, I really think she can go far. However, in love department, she has yet to find that ...

• Penelope Cruz
      special someone. It was really going awesome for her and I was so happy to read about her being with Tom Cruise before, but apparently the love doesn’t last. Perhaps they have learned that they are not suitable for each other.

One more thing that I think

when I look at Penelope Cruz is that she looks a bit similar to Demi Moore. What do you guys think? With their dark, brooding looks, they look the same. The only difference is their accents and their body structure. Look out for this actress, she really rocks!

Penelope Cruz

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521708437160131/k2311a0817/8.17.08