Slightly Wicked  » Books  »
  • But as an avid reader like me who is really passionate about good story-lines and books, I find Slightly Wicked to be very interesting and a very good book at that
  • Author Mary Balogh has written a very comprehensive and thought-out plan for this book, most definitely that I find myself very entertained
  • I think 'eww' to that, but then again, it's a novel and luckily the storyline is awesome

• by eryana09

Slightly Wicked, written by Mary Balogh, is a very satisfying read for me, but minus the racy scenes. But as an avid reader like me who is really passionate about good story-lines and books, I find Slightly Wicked to be very interesting and a very good book at that.

Author Mary Balogh has written a very comprehensive and thought-out plan for this book, most definitely that I find myself very entertained. The story

is something like an anthology for the whole Bedwyns siblings, but more focusing on the last of the breed, the most handsome devil of a son known as Rannulf Bedwyn. He is a wild devil of a person and he saves Judith Law one night on a particular coach accident or some sort, and to repay his kindness, Judith agrees to ’sleep’ with him, for one night of passion. I think ‘eww’ to ...

• that, but then again, it’s a novel and luckily the storyline is awesome. Minus the racy scenes though. So back to the story. That is actually Judith’s last straw at being wild because next she would have to partner with her rich aunt whom has this daughter that will be introduced to the devilish handsome Rannulf Bedwyn! The one that she has spent the night with.

So twist and turns and interesting

plots, Rannulf is being chased by someone else’s, whom is Judith’s own cousin and in turn, Rannulf is in love with Judith. The story goes like that, and the other people that are out to work out their own plan and interests, make this story a good historical romance type of story. I really love it pretty much. I’m not going to say what the ending is, go and find this book to read.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171708437150131/k2311a0817/8.17.08